GOOD ON PAPER - The Nutcracker Tale

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

tell the tale


The Nutcracker collection is really something special, and I actually had my husband bring it all the way from SA to CH to use it for Zara's Birthday party at school: I strung up the bunting by the Christmas tree, made some cupcakes and decorated with the little toppers and wrappers and popped one of the crackers in each kiddies' basket. 




But the part that I am most "proud" of (if I say so myself) were these little felt masks that I had made by Mahalo




The teacher at school read the Nutcracker tale at story time, and then under their Christmas tree were the little masks gift wrapped for each child, using little favour tags and a scroll telling the tale (so Mommy can re-read at home). The kids loved them so much, and they spent the rest of playtime fighting the assistant teacher dressed as the Mouse King and dancing around like Sugar Plum Fairies!


Why not print the story out and tell the tale to your little one tonight! And available for purchase for R50 is the complete printable party collection...


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
The Nutcracker Collection
This collection includes:
Fill In Invitation
Party Circle Tags
Place Cards
Favour Tags
R50 for the pdf. file

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger