GOOD LUCK - Sweet Table Contest

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

out of africa


One of my favourite tables, and especially appropriate being a South African entry to an International Contest, is this Out of Africa Sweet Table by Debbie.




I love the bright and bold colourful palette and all the "African" elements that we are so used to but I think are worth noting: 
- the King proteas and Barbeton daisies (or Geberas as everyone else call them)
- the wire Boabab trees with edible decorations!
- the beaded giraffes and the "doilies" pinned on the front of the table
- and my best! "meebos" and Liquorice allsorts pouring out of wooden carved and beaded bowls.







The table has so many great elements and every time I look at the photos I see something new! Good luck Debs!


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger