GOOD BOOKS - Be In Our Good Books

Monday, October 17, 2011

let's celebrate


Only two days before the book launch of "Let's Celebrate" and I am really thrilled for Debbie and Allison. All of their hard work has paid off to what I must say is one pretty amazing entertaining coffee table book. I got a little sneak peek of the real thing last week but sadly I had to give it back so I will be first in line on wednesday morning to get my stash. So I can read it from cover to cover!


We will be setting up all day tomorrow for the 3 Real Life Party Scenes in the shop and even if you can't make the actual party on Wednesday between 10 and 12 to get your signed copy, we will have the party looks up for the next two weeks, plus lots and lots of books available for sale.


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger