GOOD LIFE - Real Life Parties

Monday, September 5, 2011

mermaid party


So last week, I was toying with the idea of either a Princess or Mermaid party for Bailey. Well, with the great summer weather we were having I decided to go with the Mermaid one, and was thrilled to be able to put to use the STUNNING party ideas and printables that I bought a while back from One Charming Party.


The idea was to invite all of Bailey's old and new friends from school to our local swimming pool and swim for a few hours and then each snacks, sweets and treats. The weather however did not play along and so instead they all just ran havoc in our apartment but we still ate all the yummy food!


THINGS WE LOVE:
The party printables and planner from One Charming Party made this party super easy to organise and looked like I did a lot of preparation when really I didn't! I can recommend them a hundred times over!




I printed the invitations on photo paper, and their seahorse motif on white envelopes and I was done!
I made up the kiddies menu exactly like they did in the party planner only I placed each one in one of those disposable plastic lunch boxes.




For favours, I made little favour tags and tied these to cellophane bags filled with bubbles and a "sea-themed" bath toy.




The highlight of the party was Bailey sporting her Queen of the Sea crown - going to use the pic. for the thank you cards as well.



0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger