UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


B is to be 3!

Eeeek! It is Bailey’s birthday in less than 10 days time and I have to be honest I have not a planned a thing! The problem with me is that I have too many ideas and have been chopping and changing my mind for the last 11 months (I am always planning the next party straight after the first).

Worst of all, I thought I finally had settled on a Princess Theme (we just had Bianca of The Printerie design the loveliest little collection) , but when I was walking the girls home from school they were chatting about what they did at school and all about the Very Hungry Caterpillar! And our shop has the whole range, so now I am seriously tempted to go with that?


Other ideas include:
Mermaid (thinking of going with the One Charming Party Mermaid Printable Collection)
The Number Three (think vintage nursery rhymes: the three little kittens, three bags full, three blind mice, three little pics etc.)

Decisions, decisions? What would you pick?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger