UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Saturday, August 20, 2011

last minute shopping


So glad that I was able to squeeze in some last minute shopping before I go back to Switzerland tonight, especially because the new Mr Price Home Spring Catalogue was just released. Check out all the new goodies online, as well as their Spring Colour Inspiration Guide - how lovely is the cover (think I am going to have to create a wall of plates in our shop too!).


My favourite thing in store at the moment must be their Giant Cupcake Baking Tin! How brilliant is this for us non-professional bakers and at R79.99 there isn't a better deal in town. So I picked up one for me to try out but I don't know how I am going to fit it into my suitcase. Plus, I found four giant pink teapots! Perfect for the many Alice in Wonderland inspired tea parties our clients are planning...


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger