UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Thursday, July 28, 2011

flower shopping


One of the things that I love about being in SA is that I get to physically assist all my family and friends with parties. Really excited this weekend as I am helping out with my friend's little boy's baptism. It is going to be stunning if I say so myself and the theme is a goodie! All to be revealed next week.


So today I went flower shopping, and I have to say I was a little bit disappointed with what was on offer - Jo'burg winter is just not great for floral fantasies. But never fear our final choice is actually perfect for the look and not at all part of the original plan.


But I did get a little bit nostalgic for this gorgeous floral shop that is down the road from me in Switzerland. Doesn't it just make you want to quit your job and start growing flowers and selling them on the side of the road?




0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger