UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Sunday, April 17, 2011

paris in the springtime


So we are leaving for Paris next week and I haven’t even thought about all the places I want to go to… we are only spending a fews days in Paris itself and the rest of the time in Disneyland. So you can imagine the excitement at the moment going on in our house! So far this is my list of things to do and see:

Sight Seeing
We are staying in Les Halles which is great as everything is walking distance so we will definitely be popping into the Louvre, Notre Dame and the surrounding parks.


Laudrée
Going to buy myself one of every flavour macaroon they have to offer. We have one of these stores in Zurich, but I figure I have to try the real thing, and then I can come back and compare notes.


Petit Pan
Have seen this gorgeous and colourful children's range popping everywhere, so am going to do my best to track some down in Paris, as this range is notoriously rare to find - but not so much in Paris. Dying to get one of their kites – and then if we do off to the Park in front of the Eiffel tower to give it a test run!


Angelina’s
Rumour has it that this tearoom has the best hot chocolate in the world. Going to taste it for myself, and then see if I can smuggle some back into Switzerland. I think if I get caught I would really insult the authorities – how dare I “import” chocolate of all things into Switzerland.


I see most of my things relate to food, okay I best start looking for some more educational things to do! Any ideas?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger