GOOD LOOKS - Themed Parties

Thursday, April 14, 2011

bold and bright


I am still deciding what colours I want to do for my Easter table this year... guess I better start making my mind up. In the meantime, I decorated a shelf in Zara's room with some brightly coloured paper cut outs of Easter motifs for her and Bailey to get in the Eastery mood. Not that they need any assistance - Zara has naturally replaced her obsession with Christmas with Easter - and I am reminded daily that "Mom, it is April that means the Easter Bunny is coming!"  




None the less, this little decor project inspired me to see what else I could create in bright colours for an Easter table and I will be sharing the ideas all this week.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger