GOOD FUN - Fun and Favours

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pirates and princesses


I have been back in SA for just under week and the first time I went to the shops was yesterday! Must be a record for me. We didn't get very far as I pretty much was in Woolies for about 2 hours, and then the shops closed at 6. Not that I am complaining the shops in Switzerland close at 4 on Saturdays and nothing is open on a Sunday - and when I say nothing, I mean NOT A THING!


I was so impressed with the new Sandton Woolies - looking really smart, but what got me really excited was their kiddies Christmas sweets and treats range. As these would make great party favours and co ordinate so nicely with our new Meri Meri Party Range!


THINGS WE LOVE:
The pirate chocolate slab with a pirate badge for R10. Great for giving as part of a pirate party invitation.
The little treasure chest that includes 4 little rubber stamps, an ink pad with four colours and some gold chocolate coins. And at R50 it is actually really good value for a party favour as it has pretty much everything that you would need to give: gift, sweets and cute packaging.
The princess tiara (really good quality) in a pretty pink organza bag with feather trim and a pack of mini heart shaped marshmallows for R40.


(On a side note: if you are planning a party in advance be sure to check the best before date, so you don't end up getting goodies that will expire before the party).


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger