GOOD EVENTS - Our Events

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

woodland wonderland


I love the fact that I always know Christmas is coming when I start seeing the lights on the Hartmann and Keppler Showroom off William Nicol. One of my favourite things to do is attend their Christmas Shopping Days, especially the late night shopping. It has actually become a bit of a ritual (just don't take the hubby along, I tried that one year and had to make a 2nd trip to get all the goodies I "needed"). The only problem is it is a bit hard to play innocent when I come home covered in glitter!


So you can imagine how thrilled (like a kid on Christmas morning) we were when H&K asked us if we would like to set up a table in their showroom. Our little Winter Woodland was all done yesterday, and as I had to pop out halfway, I have yet to see the final table. So I am off to water our plants tomorrow, and I will be sure to take my camera along.


But for a little sneak peek, here is a picture of the Christmas Stocking that we used on the back of chairs, made by the lovely Diane of South House Boutique.


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger