GOOD LIFE

Saturday, March 6, 2010

bubbly & bites



Alex and I really enjoy meeting our customers in person, so we are really excited for this upcoming weekend SHOWDAYS. It is so nice to share ideas with you and for you to tell us all your great party plans. I loved that one of clients is having a Pirates & Pancakes Party! How awesome is that! It made me realise that sometimes I stress too much about the food at a party, I think it is because it is compeltely out of my comfort zone... but I realise that it can be really simple especially if it is interactive. Here are some other good ideas from real people:

Alex's husband had a Beer & Burgers 30th
Ingrid at her wedding had Beer & Biltong for the boys during the cocktail hour while the girls had High Tea
Christi from P is for Party had a Pancake & Pearls Party

So, please do join us for our Champagne & Cupcakes on the 12-14th March 2010.
What ...&... party are you planning?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger