GOOD PLAN - The Pony Party Table

Friday, March 6, 2015

the pony table

For Bailey's Pony Party, there was no pony party ware any where to be found (luckily for you now we have this amazing collection). So I decided to "make my own" and this is something that you can do for just about any party theme. I used stickers from the Meri Meri Dala Horse Stationery collection and stuck these to pink cups and plates for the girls and to red for the boys. It was amazing how they looked like the real thing!







GOOD TIP: I learnt such a good trade secret from stylist Taryne Jakobi. I am usually very match matchy and rarely mix ranges - but by adding things from different collections and different styles, the table actually looks more stylish. So eventhough these were not Dala Horse paper napkins, I think they totally made the table! 


For the table centrepiece, I used the Dala Horse Stationery box as the centrepiece and popped it into a white picket fence planter box I foudn at the nursery (the great thing being that I can use these boxes at home and for Easter). And then my trusty fake green grass pots and red tablecloths I bought from IKEA years ago made another reappearance.


GOOD TIP: As much as I love buying fresh flowers and plants, for kids parties I often buy fake ones - largely because I get to reuse them over and over again!

The Pony Party Series

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger