GOOD LOOKS - The Pink Pony Party Collection

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

pink ponies

Every year there is one new party ware collection that totally steals the show and my heart, and this year it has to be the Pink Pony Collection imported from Talking Tables in the UK. I nearly cried when I saw the preview last year, not only because it is everything and more that I would create in a dream Pony collection but that I had literally had Bailey's Pony Party not even a week before and this would have been so so perfect! The collection is in a word: "amazing" and I am awarding it my First Prize ribbon for the Best Party Collection 2015.


THINGS WE LOVE:

The rosette shaped party invites and the pretty floral envelope that comes with. 

The shirt shaped napkins and rosette ribbons not only function as table ware and prizes/favours but also make for great garland.
 

The giant rosettes are an amazing idea for decorations and I love the idea for a photo booth backdrop.
 
Each place setting will look so put together with the matching plates, cups, napkins and even a little trophy with a prize ribbon made into a place card.


I love the table centre as it is made up of mini hay bales, ponies and a grass runner. The runner a great addition to your party collection as can equally be used for any "outdoor" or Easter themed party too. Plus, we also have burlap runners too!
 

How fantastic are these little treat boxes? Great for veggie snacks, but also sweet treats and flowers!
 
Create a dessert table using the prize ribbons, garland, milk bottles and the ultimate cake topper and wrapper shaped like a picket fence! I kid you not! How amazing!
 


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP


p.s. Be sure to visit our blog tomorrow because just when you thought this collection could not possibly be any better, it just did - as there are some incredible free printables that match perfectly!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger