GOOD LIFE - A Swiss Pony Party

Monday, March 2, 2015

pony party

I love parties, and most especially photos of real life parties thrown by our real life customers. So I was super excited to receive my first submission from one of my Swiss customers. Earlier this year, Franziska planned a Pony Party for her daughter and I loved her choice of colours, the awesome cake with it's DIY mini cake bunting and the rosette she made!


Here's what she had to say...
Hi, Maybe you remember, I was in your nice store for the horse party! Finally I send you some photos. It was a great party an the children were happy! Many thanks for your help!
Kind regards;)
Franziska






And if you like this theme too, stay tuned because later today we will be revealing the new Pony Party Collection from the UK - that follows along very similar stylish lines.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger