IN GOOD HANDS - Balloons Lovehearts

Thursday, February 5, 2015

lovehearts

Do you remember Loveheart Sweets? The pastel coloured hearts with cute sayings. I decided for a little easy Thursday DIY to make something similar using our heart shaped balloons - and I think it came out great and was really quick to do.


MATERIALS:
Heart Shaped Balloons
Black (or I also say the Hardware had white) Vinyl Letter Stickers
Red Ribbon
Helium (optional)


DIRECTIONS:
1. Blow up your heart balloon with either air or helium. Just be careful to do it slowly as I literally just popped one in my face and can still feel the burn!
2. Stick on the vinyl stickers using some of the classic Loveheart Sweet phrases: KISS ME, I LOVE YOU, BE MINE, TRUE LOVE or make up your own: LOVER BOY, HOT STUFF, CALL ME.
3. Tie a ribbon to the end and then give it to your sweetheart...

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger