GOOD NEWS - Throwback Thursday

Thursday, February 12, 2015

#tbt

Do you Throwback Thursday? Every now and again I like to send baby photos of the girls to the grandparents - but I don't think they know it is #tbt. I was, however looking for a lost photo this morning on my PC and I can across some old photos that we had taken of our shop and I thought it would be fun to share these on Thursdays - as well as maybe highlight some info. about In Good Company that our new customers may not already know.


So first up is this real life shot that Shona (one of our lovely previous employees) re-enacted of a illustration from our online shop (done by the very talented Keiko Morimoto) taken the first week we opened in Parkhurst. Here you can see she is overladen with gift shopping; and this image was to advertise the fact that we do free gift wrapping - and we still do!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger