GOOD LOOKS - A Peter Rabbit Easter

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

hop little rabbit

Our new Easter Party themes are in, and my favourite is the Peter Rabbit Collection from Meri Meri. I have always had a soft spot for Peter Rabbit and friends, my twin sister had her room done up in all the characters when we were little and both my girls' nurseries were themed along similar lines. I love the collection is done this year in autumnal colours: yellows and peaches (rather they spring pastel pinks and blues). The great thing about this theme is that you only need a few Peter Rabbit goodies for the table because you can then add in generic items like daffodils, butterflies, garden pots and a watering can!

 
 
IN GOOD COMPANY

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger