GOOD LOOKS - Back to School Party Supplies

Thursday, January 15, 2015

school supplies

So my idea of School Supplies strangely follows along party lines. Having a few essentials on hand all the time makes it easy for me to throw together a party in minutes - really! Plus, you will notice that many of the items are red and white - I specifically chose these goodies so that whatever was not used at my Back To School Party is going to be used for my Valentine's Day one.





GOODIES FROM IN GOOD COMPANY
Glass Beverage Dispenser and Paper Cups for Apple Juice


Chalkboard Labels, Paper Straws and Milk Bottles for Milk 



Plates, napkins, cutlery and The Classroom Kit for snacks and cupcakes



Kraft paper bags and mini wooden pegs for party favours


So watch out for these goodies when they reappear at Valentines.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger