GOODIES - The Royal PiP Collection

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

royal pip

Okay, I can't keep it a secret any longer - guess what is arriving any day now! The new Royal PiP Collection - and it is in a word "gorgeous". I honestly thought PiP Studio could never top the Lovebirds and Floral Collections. But after 3 years in the making they present the Royal Collection and it is so worthy of the name! 

The gold detailing is the icing on the cake, and I love the mixture of the Toile Du Jour with vintage coloured florals (and more importantly the lack of lots of pink). I love pink but it is so refreshing to see a design that plays down the hue - and it is the perfect collection for my Summer Christmas Table!


p.s. I will let you know as soon as it arrives physically in the JHB and CT stores! And for our overseas blog readers - the collection is already available in our Swiss store.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger