GOOD BOOKS - Fun in the Kitchen

Friday, June 27, 2014

baking class


Zara has baking class every Wednesday after school, and now that she is officially on school holidays I have decided to plan my own "Summer Baking Class" every Wednesday. Luckily for me, I don't have try to hard as I am going to use Fun in the Kitchen by Tina Bester as our textbook. 

Tina's book is guaranteed to get children into the kitchen and inspire a lifelong love of food and interesting flavours - and girls will especially love the sparkling pages in this delightful book. So we are getting ready to wave our magic wands and discover a world filled with dainty fairy doughnuts, shimmering necklaces to eat, the lightest angel clouds and much, much more. So get ready to join us next week and follow the easy peasy steps to make yummy food for a party, sleepover and the best tea party in town.

 
IN GOOD COMPANY
R50

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger