GOOD LOOKS - Bicycles on Trend

Saturday, May 17, 2014

bike week

You got to love it! My husband and brother are obsessed with cycling, so I had to laugh when I saw that it is National Bike Week this week in the US (12th to 18th May). In our house it seems it is every week! However, in saying that I have started to toy with the idea of getting a bike. Or rather I should say a city bicycle, one that you can ride in and about town with the basket in front complete with a bouquet of flowers and fresh bread... 


Nonetheless, I have seen bicycles being a big trend right now on all sorts of party and gift goodies. (Here is a sneak peek of one of the new lines we are receiving next week from Cavallini). Therefore, I think my next party I need to plan will be along Bicycle lines. Watch this space.


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger