GOOD LOOKS - Behind Bailey's 5th Birthday

Saturday, August 10, 2013

b's bambi party

My daughter Bailey is having her 5th birthday early next month, so yay! now I can officially start to plan. I was keen to do a Heidi party but I have not yet been able to sway her. So to get around this I am doing a Bambi party (she loves all things Woodland and Birdy) and then I am going to incorporate my Swiss ideas.

So this is my plan so far:
1 - Amanda from Silvergate Design is working on the stationery. Here is a little proof that she has done so far- too cute!  


2 - I was lucky enough that the annual "independence" day of Switzerland was the 1st August so I was able to pick up some really cool red and white paper goodies with a very Rob Ryan laser cut out look.

3 - I went "shopping" in IGC and picked up some pretty cool red and white themed goodies - as I don't think there is such a thing as Bambi or Woodland partyware. How cool are these two new goodies we got in just in time!



IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Crazy Cornets
Uniquely entertaining! 8 game cornets for your table. Each cornet contains 3 games; Who am I?, charades and sculpt it. You will find layers of entertainment. First the name game, then a charade and if that's not enough, the best is yet to come, inside each cornet is coloured dough to scuplt and guess what is being made! Place one cornet at every place setting.

Big Popcorn Boxes
Fill with popcorn or tasty treats to tempt your guests! 6 stripey card holders in a pack. Size: H 26cm, W 18cm

Will share more party details soon...

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger