GOOD LOOKS - A Vintage Affair

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

vintage finds

I have been dying to share more of the Vintage Affair Collection, but as it has been selling so fast I didn't want to showcase goodies for you then to hop along online or come in store to hear that they are all sold out. But now that we just has a bumper delivery I can share with you my top three:

The chalkboard labels are by far the bestseller - these you can use everywhere - labelling envelopes, place cards, sweet jars even the boxes and drawers in your bedroom!


The food picks are a great staple that I am keeping on hand in my party closet. That way I will always be prepared if someone pops over for tea. Or just to cheer me up!


And I know looking at the ribbon wands immediately makes one think of a wedding, but I am keen to use these for my daughter's birthday ring at school!


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
A Vintage Affair

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger