GOODIES - Happy Birthday Cake

Saturday, April 20, 2013

tea cupboard

I really do enjoy throwing tea parties, mostly because it is made up of two of my favourite things: tea and cake/pastries/sandwiches! And more importantly they are really easy to put together at a moments notice. You know how some people have a "present cupboard"? Well, I have slowly started putting together a "tea party cupboard" that way when a birthday comes around or friends pop in, I have everything I need to make it that little bit more special. (Plus, what is the point of collecting cake stands and the like if I don't actually use them!).

This week, I added in some of the new truly scrumptious High Tea Party additions: food flags, floral napkins and...
my cake won't need to look like this...


but this!


can't wait to surprise someone!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger