GOOD LOOKS - Carnival Has Come To Town

Friday, April 19, 2013

big top bonanza

Yeah, we now have the complete TOOT SWEET Collection from Meri Meri in stock and it is BIG! 


Not only does everything come in colourful confetti spots, there are then some items with cute kids, a dog and a cat holding balloons (too much cuteness!) and then there are additional items in baby pink and baby blue. 


By far the biggest collection EVER!

In one way I am so excited about this collection and in another way I am heart broken, I already did a Circus Theme for Bailey's First Birthday, but I think I could use the excuse that Carnivals are not Circuses - what do you think? This cupcake holding spinning Ferris Wheel could be the selling point!


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger